The program was created to support and refresh children and youth aged 7-17 through various master classes and workshops.
Workshops were held in multiple creative directions: applied art, digital art, sound, modern art and innovative technologies.
Project mentors pay special attention to the therapeutic direction of working with the body, emotions, sensations and worldview. The format of the workshop involves the creative interaction of the child, mentor-artist and mentor-psychologist.
427 master classes
- Creation of various figurines from felt
- Making music – musical practice with vocals, beatboxing, instruments and recording
- Culinary masterclass
- Do-it-yourself Transcarpathian sweets – buns and gombovtsi
- Decorative tree made of natural materials
- Sticky clay reliefs
- Drawing illustrations for the most interesting books
- Dance fitness for children
- Acting skills – we get to know ourselves through the game
- Abstract pattern with liquid paints of three shades
- Making a candle from natural wax
- Hip-Hop master class